Jayjay Lucas' (Imagine Nation) photos

From Jayjay:
One of the most tear-jerking weddings I ever shot.. I was so blessed with the testimonies of these two! was kinda hard shooting with teary eyes.. hay with God indeed all things are possible.. If they look familiar to some of you, they are Ariel and Karen of Blushing Bride (http://www.theblushingbride.us/).. They finally got married and here are some snaps from their beautiful day. Although it rained before the ceremony started.. it was raining more inside Blue Leaf..I never shot so many teary eyed guests that day.. that’s how beautiful their story is.. and it’s God’s story. Wish can I get a copy of their testimony so I could share it here in my blog oh if you scroll down you may see some pips from That’s Entertainment..

Shot with Jason de Guzman and Riz Candazo for Imagine Nation Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment